So as to protect the integrity of Cold Chain products( such as vaccines), Cold Chain products are only dispatched by Pharmed on Monday through Friday for outlying orders and Monday through Saturday for local deliveries except on public holidays and provided that the orders are placed before cut off times.These products are strictly non-returnable.
Schedule 6 orders:Download a Schedule 6 Order form from Services page. - click here (you need to have a customer account to access this)
To place an order for Schedule 6 products, a schedule 6 order form and the appropriate prescription must be faxed to Pharmed Orders Department. Once the documentation has been faxed, the original schedule form must be given to the driver upon delivery.Please contact the Orders Department and request them to fax or email you a copy of the Schedule 6 Order Form.
- Agent / Rep Orders
- When a rep calls on customers, the orders they receive are processed via Agent Order Department.
- These orders are strictly non-returnable.
- These orders are accompanied by a rep code and an order number which makes the order more traceable.
- The orders filed and used for references when any queries arise.
- * These products are strictly non-returnable.